Looking forward to a Fun First Year!
Third Thursdays are going to be a blast in 2018!
July 19 Market rescheduled to
July 26 due to Weather!
MAY 17 | JUNE 21 | JULY 19 | AUG 16
5:00 – 8:00 PM
Dale Park, located at the foot of Locust Street in Downtown Sterling (next to The Depot), is being transformed to a Pop-Up Market for your shopping pleasure. Visit with our vendors, check out the shops and food & beverage options in the surrounding area. Downtown Sterling will be hopping!
Our vendors include:
- Imagine Sterling – Sterling Branded Merchandise
- The UOI Boutique Fashion Truck
- LuLaRoe Amber Masters
- Glitter and Gloss | Lipsense
- The Candle Kiln
- Distinctive Gardens
- Sharon’s Shimmering $5 Bling | Paparazzi Jewelry
- Radiant Nails With Rebecca! | Color Street
- Sarah’s Good Clean Fun | Norwex
- Real Time Pain Relief
- It Works
- Feathers Treasures
- VeriFacts, Inc.
- Quacked Ice
- Butterfly Effect
- Bright Smiles by Nicole | NuSkin
- Thirty-One Gifts
- Pins & Needles
- Country Financial | Curt Repass/Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Primitive Frills
- J & M Memories
- The Mustard Seed
- Arbonne International
- US Cellular
- Pink Zebra
- Little Things 4 Me
- 1st Gateway Credit Union
- Designs by Kim
- Lucky Nut Company
- Chicago Sports Cards and More
- Aphrodite’s Oysters (Selina’s Oceanview)
- Essential Bodywear
- Young Living Oils
- Pampered Chef
- Brandywine Banquets/Candlelight Inn
- Quinn Crochet Designs
- Artwork by LVH
Vendors may vary from Market to Market. Additional space is still available for area artists, crafters and others with unique or handmade items – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or download the registration form below.
Our 2018 Main Street Pop-Up Market series is presented in part by:
The Depot Sports Bar & Grill