Hops on the Rock Tickets
- Early admission at 2:00 PM for VIP Hour
- Limited edition tasting glass & t-shirt
- 20 sampling tickets
- Event Program
- Swag Bag of goodies
**VIP Tickets available in Advance only and will NOT be available at the gate**
General Admission Tickets
- Admission to the festival from 3-6 PM
- Branded tasting glass
- 12 sampling tickets
- Event program
Designated Driver Tickets – $10
DD tickets will be available for purchase during General Admission ticket sales. DD ticket sales close once the festival has sold out. Designated driver ticket holders do not receive a tasting glass or drink tickets.
**DDs must be 21+ and preset a valid ID to enter. All DDs must wear a red event wristband and will not receive drink tickets or tasting cups. Any persons witnessed to be in violation while wearing this wristband will be escorted off the event premises immediately.
Additional Sampling Tickets – 2/$1
Additional sampling tickets will be available onsite during the event only.
For each 2 oz. sample poured, a ticket must be collected. This is a regulatory measure to keep us in compliance with current Illinois liquor laws.
All tickets are non-refundable.
21 and Older. ID required for Entrance.
For additional information or questions, please contact us, or call 815.626.8610
RESTRICTIONS: IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN AND ATTEND HOPS ON THE ROCK, (“the Festival”), YOU, THE PURCHASER OF THIS TICKET, AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ANY AND ALL RULES, REGULATIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE FESTIVAL AND ANY LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING. AS SUCH, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- You must be 21 and have a valid ID to attend the festival.
- All ticket sales are final and no refunds shall be given for any reason.
- Each beer sample is limited to a two (2) ounce pour. Tasting glasses, sampling tickets and programs will be given out upon admittance to the festival.
- Consuming alcohol can be dangerous to your health and will impair your ability to perform certain activities, including, but not limited to, your ability to operate a motor vehicle. YOU KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF INJURY OR LOSS THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL AT THE FESTIVAL.
- People at the Festival will be using cameras, film, video and recording devices. Your image may be captured on film, video or in photographs or on audio which may subsequently be displayed or disseminated without your consent or without payment of compensation to you. YOU HEREBY RELEASE THE FESTIVAL AND ITS ORGANIZERS FROM ANY LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH FILMING AND RECORDING AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE TO YOUR IMAGE OR LIKENESS AS CAPTURED OR RECORDED AT THE FESTIVAL.
- The Festival, its representatives and agents reserve the right to remove you from the festival grounds for conduct that they, in their sole discretion, deem inappropriate. Such conduct that may cause you to be removed from the festival includes, but is not limited to, offensive language, aggressive behavior, drunkenness, or the refusal to cooperate with Festival staff in efforts to assure the safety and enjoyment of the other guests of the festival.
- The Festival, its staff and volunteers, have the right to monitor and limit your alcohol consumption; however, YOU KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF INJURY OR LOSS THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL AT THE FESTIVAL.