Sip into Spring Wrap Up
Where to even start with the extensive list of Thank Yous we have to share for an amazing Sip into Spring event, kicking off downtown events for 2022!
First to our participating downtown businesses. Without your support of and participation in our Sip & Shop events there would be no event. Your enthusiasm and creativity inspire me and brings such a great energy to our downtown. So thank you to Brink’s, Curt Repass Country Financial, Fringe & Co. Salon & Western Boutique, Nares Event Co., Lisa’s Brickhouse, Manny’s Pizza & Tacos, Merle Norman, NASOS Beauty Supply & Boutique, Primitive Frills, Rusty Fox, Smoked on 3rd, UOI Boutique, Vintage Cousins Emporium and West End Moxie.
Next to our Sponsors: The Candlelight Group, Martin & Co., Midland States Bank, Select Employees Credit Union and RRCA Accounts Management. Your continued support of our downtown events allow them to continue to grow each year!
A very special thank you goes out….
- To Denny, Jess & crew at Champs on Light Street for the use of their banquet room for our end of the evening festivities,
- To Gustavo Medrano & Sauk Valley DJs for always been such a huge supporter of our small businesses and for keeping the party going,
- To Elisa & Chelsea from Odds & Events Co. for their creativity and amazing set up of our selfie stations and table décor, taking our “Flower Power” theme to the next level,
- To Brink’s, Manny’s and Smoked for our “Taste of Downtown Sterling,” keeping our guests fed at the end of the night; and
- To our volunteers, Christa & Julie from Mike Sprague State Farm, Kim from Bartini’s, and Kris from the Sauk Valley Area Chamber for lending your time in helping us smoothly get through the mad rush of check-in for our SOLD OUT event!
And last but certainly not least, Thanks to all of YOU who bought tickets and took part in Sip into Spring! Despite the SNOW, we had a blast and I we hope you did too! Thanks to your support, our downtown we’ll keep our downtown looking colorful all summer long!
Without ALL of you none of this would be possible!